We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated person to join our internship role as “Sales Trainee” to kick-start your B2B sales career with a 360 experience across all areas of sales from lead generation, pipeline management, account management and outbound sales.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and work in close contact with the sales team in your local market. Our teams are working in a dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for coordinating sales campaigns for current B2B customers segments
- Qualifying inbound opportunities and managing this pipeline
- Coordinating delivery of our B2B products for some of our key accounts
- Supporting in building and promoting a long-lasting customer relationships key accounts
- Assisting in support tasks in our sales process from lead qualification to post-sales steps
- Learning about prospecting, cold calling and negotiating opportunities with B2B clients
- You will spend up to 30% of your time doing calls (30+ cold / pre-schedule calls per day)
- Manage and coordinate your own time to comply with the company's ambitious market goals.
- Learn about the food tech and logistics/delivery space.
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to learn
- Committed, persistent and entrepreneurial spirit
- Take pride in performing to a high standard and showing results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What you’ll need & Get extra Credits for
- Have a minimum of 6-months work experience in events, sales or marketing
- Demonstrate interest in the start-up space or some work experience in sales/marketing
- Demonstrate examples of your organizational skills and result orientated mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Fluent in Spanish and proficient in English
- Up to 6-months internship contract with a fixed base salary
- Meal allowance + EatTasty food credit (if you’re based in Lisbon/Porto/Madrid)
- Flexible working hours – as long as you show results (remote role)
- A fast startup environment with constant and consistent learning
- Company laptop