- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Portuguese, English and Spanish required
- Experience of religiously using a Customer Support tools (Zendesk would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Availability to work in flexible shifts with intense workflow for lunch and dinner time
You’ll Get Extra Credits for
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of the startup sector, food tech and logistics / delivery
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fixed salary
- Salary meal allowance + EatTasty food credit (Monday-Friday)
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours – as long as you show results (WFH after probation period)
- A fast startup environment with constant and consistent learning
- 6-months contract & company laptop