What we are looking for
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Customer Support intern responsible for follow-up of customer experience, provide an impeccable service to clients in order to retain them and ensure Customer Excellence.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Numeric, oral and written language applications.
- Ability to multitask and use multiple communication channels at the same time.
- Availability to work in flexible shifts, during weekdays and weekends, with intense workflow for lunch and dinner time.
- Portuguese, English and Spanish required.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience using a Customer Support tool (Zendesk would be advantageous).
You’ll Get Extra Credits for
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of the startup sector, food tech and logistics / delivery
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fixed salary.
- EatTasty food credit (for worked days).
- A fast startup environment with constant and consistent learning.
- 6 months contract & company laptop.