What we are looking for
We’re looking for a person with an analytical & statistical profile and a business mindset. Someone who has already worked on a CRM strategy and engaged with a large dataset.
What you’ll do
- Analyse the CRM performance (acquisition, retention and reactivation).
- Understand customer individual needs and address these.
- Increase revenue by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal stakeholders (including Growth, Sales, Brand and other teams) to support effective business decision-making.
- Analytical and statistical profile
- Business orientated, focus on acquisition, retention and monetisation.
- Creative person in order to design promotional plans and automated communication flows.ent
What you’ll need experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a CRM and/or analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst or CRM role in FoodTech / Gambling / Transportation industries, marketing automation or other data strategy type positions).
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, CRM, etc).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format.
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills to analyse reports including conversion and retention / churn rates.
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Skills in SQL / Power BI / Python
You’ll Get Extra Credits for
- Knowledge of the startup sector, food tech and logistics / delivery
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience with marketing automation
- Fixed salary + Variable salary based on achieved goals
- Salary meal allowance + EatTasty food credit
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours – as long as you show results (WFH after probation period)
- A fast startup environment with constant and consistent learning
- 6-months contract & company laptop