What we are looking for
As a DevOps you will be responsible for maintaining and improving our DevOps strategy and establishing our CI/CD pipelines. Identify and provide solutions for existing technical issues by impacting how code is delivered and deployed. . You will need to be able to stick to a plan and balance in finding the best ways to provide a functional product in a less amount of time.
Skills and Attributes
- Well organised and quality driven
- Pro-active and capable to think out of the box to deal with uncertainty
- The ability to interact with the team, thoughtful code reviews, and generally being a team player.
We value knowledge of:
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- GitHub Actions / GitLab Pipelines
- Application deployment process automation
- Infrastructure deployment process automation/Infrastructure as code
- Continuous Delivery/Continuos Integration
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Chef)
- Agile planning and lean project management
What we are offering:
- The chance to work with an amazing, dynamic team and to continue learning and growing as a professional;
- The possibility of working in international projects;
- The opportunity to invest in certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.