What we are looking for
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated person to join our team as a “Data Scientist”. The aim of the role will be to experiment, design, build and help deliver solid, scalable and reliable data and tools for business growth. You will report directly to the Head of Business Operations and work closely with other teams. Our teams are working in a dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
What you’ll do
- Provide on-demand analyses for different teams to drive key business decisions;
- Develop advanced statistical models with deep data insights to enable other teams (supply and operations) in enhancing their performance and results;
- Work with large and complex datasets and report insights from them, by using a mix of standard tools and programming languages;
- Interact and collaborate cross-functionally with different teams, to identify opportunities and improve our products and data infrastructure.
- Design, develop and continually optimise advanced machine learning models to improve business challenges;
- Use a variety of analyses and tests to discover hidden relationships and provide actionable outputs.
- Analytical and statistical profile
- Business orientated, focus on acquisition, retention and monetisation.
- Creative person in order to design promotional plans and automated communication flows.ent
What you’ll need experience
- Graduated degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Intelligence, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering / Business/Economics);
- 2-5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc;
- Experience using Python/R and PowerBI;
- Previous experience with machine learning and deep learning are valued;
- Fast learner able to adapt quickly;
- Drive and motivation, able to take responsibility.
You’ll Get Extra Credits for
- Ideally you are fluent in English;
- You have deep analytical skills and learn quickly;
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fixed salary;
- Salary meal allowance + EatTasty food credit (if you’re based in Lisbon/Porto/Madrid);
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible working hours – as long as you show results (remote role);
- A fast startup environment with constant and consistent learning
- 6-months contract & company laptop