What is EatTasty?
EatTasty is a young, modern, dynamic company, with a great working environment and team spirit, integrated into the Iberian leader in restoration and catering. We currently operate in Lisbon where we sell more than 1000 meals a day, we are also already in Madrid, and we already have plans to grow in other Spanish cities.
We believe that food should be simple, practical, convenient and worry-free. We want to make people’s lives easier, more rewarding and more meaningful by taking the worry out of eating and freeing up time to focus on life’s little pleasures (including food itself).
Making good food accessible to everyone who wants to reconnect with life’s little pleasures, simplifying the process and partnering with the best partners.
What are we looking for
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated sales manager to drive sales growth in the Portuguese and Spanish markets. As a sales manager you will be responsible for the entire sales area of the company, from planning, B2B lead generation and management of B2B partnerships. You will report directly to the General Manager.
If you are interested in the role, send us your CV and we will schedule and interview!
What you’ll do
The following tasks and responsibilities will have the full support of the General Manager and Head of Operations since the integration process:
- Responsible for the company’s sales plan;
- Responsible for prospecting and meetings with potential B2B clients;
- Build and foster, lasting relationships with them and understanding their needs;
- Management of portfolio accounts, monitoring and developing these partnerships;
- Manage and coordinate processes to achieve the company’s ambitious goals;
- Reports with results of performed tasks;
- Work collaboratively with other departments, such as marketing or operations, to ensure everyone is aligned in providing the best service to our B2B customers;
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ambitious and hungry to get results;
- Take pride in performing to a high standard and crushing your targets;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
What you’ll need experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales;
- Organized, process-driven and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - Native in Portuguese and fluent in English and Spanish;
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing campaigns;
- Experience of religiously using a CRM;
- Knowledgeable in sales techniques in B2B sales;
- Knowledge of the startup sector, food tech and logistics / delivery;
- Fixed salary + Variable salary based on achieved goals;
- Salary meal allowance + EatTasty food credit (Monday-Friday)
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible working hours and locations;
- Opportunity to travel to cities where EatTasty is present;
- Modern and multicultural work environment with elements working in different national and international geographical areas;
- Company laptop and cellphone;